Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Introduction to Processes of a Process Paper

This is my final writing assignment, we were told to write about a process. It was challenging for me I was stuck a t a wall. I ended up writing about the writing process and it turned out great. This is something I am so very proud of I think it is a helpful piece of writing and that its why I chose it. It shows my strengths to write more mutter I you could say. I used words I didn’t even know before and completely applied myself to this piece, such as tedious and stupendous. I used thesaurus dot com and it turned out wonderful. Here is a little to show you, "The writing process isn’t that hard if you just follow the steps you are versed in." I think these are wise words that I thought of. I tote myself a thing or two in the process of this paper.

No comments: