Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Paradise

The taste of salt plunged into my mouth as the crashing of waves played music to my ears. As I opened my eyes the bright sun welcomed me back from my nap. After recovering from the blindness of the suns light I saw the giant palm tree twist in the horizon. Surrounding my orange beach towel was amazing diamond like sand that went on for miles.

It reached a cliff that was to the right, it was taller than anything in sight and casted a large showdown. Walking in the ice cold water I saw a fish that looked like rainbows swimming so close its like I was invisible to him. As I walked back to my towel the sand made a new layer on my feet, laying down I decided this is paradise I never wanted to leave Hawaii. Sipping on my strawberry smoothie I could feel the sun tanning my skin. As the day came to an end the setting sun turned a stunning pink; the magical view took my breath away. I sighed in sadness as I realized this was my last day in paradise.

1 comment:

darrellm said...

Hey, I have something in common with you,Hawaii. I've been twice and its beautiful and just the thought of a tiny island as beautiful is so isolated. I had alot of fun in Hawaii but i was short lived because my ship ahd to leave for the Persian Gulf.